Puertas de Castilla Center (City Council of Murcia) and GERM (Asociación de Gestores Culturales de la Región de Murcia- Association of Cultural Agents of Murcia) work together again with the deputy Chancellor of Culture and Communication of the University of Murcia in the launch of the II Edition of the Course of Studies Suitable New Models of Cultural Management. (5 ects credits)
This course will be developed from April 6 until May 26, 2016 and the enrolment period will be open until March 31 by clicking here
This course is oriented to the training of public and private cultural management, the development of cultural projects, fundraising, exhibitions commission, leadership of cultural enterprises, etc. Its main aim is to develop the professional competences required for practising the cultural management.
The methodology will be mainly practical, combining the realization of cultural projects with seminars and practical sessions in different cultural centers of Murcia.
It is directed to graduated, qualified people as well as to students of humanities and social sciences (Fine Arts, Audiovisual Communication, Philosophy, History, History of Art, Journalism, Advertising…) and professionals dedicated to Cultural management.
The main aim of the course is to develop the professional competences required for practising the cultural management.
- Timetable: Wednesdays and Thursdays from 18:00 to 21:00 (125 hours/ 5 ECTS credits)
- Place: Lecture Room Building La Merced. Classrooms 3.06 and 2.5 (bis). Faculty of Arts. La Merced Campus. Santo Cristo Street, 1, 30001, Murcia.
- Fee: Fee for students and PAS of the University of Murcia: 170 euros. Fee for people who don’t belong to the University of Murcia: 190 euros.
- Possibility to apply for a scholarship
- Enrolment clicking here
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +34 648 222 218
- More information: http://cursogestion.um.puertasdecastilla.es/